Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2022 Cazoo Grand Slam Of Darts

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭US3

104 average after missing 16 darts at double unreal

• Registered Users Posts: 38,450 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Surely its Smiths time in a major final

• Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

If Aspinal plays like he did in the latter part of that match, in tonight’s final, Smiths wait for a major title will go on…

TbL

• Registered Users Posts: 8,925 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Surely it has to be Smiths time to win a major

Even Smith can’t fcuk this up, surely!

TbL

• Advertisement

Well done Smith, he’ll be a danger to everyone going forward now that he’s gotten that elephant off his back

TbL

• Registered Users Posts: 38,450 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Delighted for Smith and have thrown a sneaky bet on him at 9/1 to win the World's

The curse is over

Pub I'm in didn't have sound for the darts, why did they take a break with him only needing one more leg too win

It was stupid alright and I’d say Aspinal just wanted to continue but it was a scheduled break at that point.

TbL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Swaine

Delighted for Smith. Don't think I ever wanted an Englishman to win ever but really wanted Smith to get over the line. Such a talent desrves it.

Aspinall becoming more unlikeable every time I watch him, needs to cut out the childish faces and gestures.

Bring on the worlds..

Advertisement