Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Child Seat for (big toddler) Electric Bike

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 brogiebears

Bo bike junior or Thule yep junior both go to 35 kg. The don’t have sides so the child has to be a bit steadier than the smaller child seats, however it would be easier for the child than the shotgun option above. Don’t forget wheel protectors to stop feet getting caught in the wheels!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭Plastik

I've a shotgun pro for a 2.5yr old and it's a fab bit of kit. Expensive, yes, but I will be expecting it to hold residual fairly strongly when it comes time to sell. I've it on a full suss MTB and my lad loves a bit of off road action over Bray Head or at Ballinastoe. I've used various up-front and out-back seats over the last two years, and for me you can't beat having them in front able to see everything going on and able to talk properly with them.

Advertisement