Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gossiping about people

Options
  • 13-11-2022 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I seem to quite regularly talk about people for example someone told me issues they having their ex, I mentioned it to someone else whom it looks like has told half the neighbourhood, because I was intimated by the original person in traffic recently. This person could be a very dangerous threat to me. Im surrounded by thugs, drug users and pushers. ( I know their everywhere) this person is very well capable of doing anything violent and has the contacts from the above list of individuals.

BOTTOM LINE I'm looking for suggestions/advice in how do I stop this gossiping about people??

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 14,032 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

Loreal12, I locked your thread in the Personal Issues Forum because you mentioned suicidal thoughts twice in your post. As is the policy here on Boards.ie we cannot let a thread run when a person expresses such thoughts and we must direct you to professionals and lock your thread.

If you are looking for advice on your issue, the feedback forum is not the correct place. This is for feedback on the site itself. If you are genuinely feeling suicidal due to this incident then you need to speak to professionals. The guards, your GP, Aware, Pieta house. Please read the post added to your post in Personal Issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Loreal12

Hi when I was browsing through the categories it kept jumping out of categories I don't know why. I'm just looking for suggestions/feedback on the gossip issue. I understand about your response

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Loreal12

Would be grateful if you could move my post to the correct thread/forum

Kind Regards

• Administrators Posts: 14,032 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

Loreal12, due to you admitting suicidal thoughts, twice, I'm afraid any replies you might get might not be helpful. As a result it would be unfair to move this thread and allow posters to comment without knowing the full story.

Please make contact with some of the groups listed in the other thread. You will speak to a professionally trained person who will be able to guide you.

Advertisement