Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on shifting old dance vinyl

• 13-11-2022 3:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78 ✭✭

Doing a clear out from my house and stumbled across a lot of old early/mid 90s dance vinyl. Any advice on good places to sell online? Besides the obvious Adverts and Done Deal? Would anyone know is there a place online dedicated to this kind of sale? Some of the records I have I've found on Amazon for over €50 so probably worthwhile selling in the right place.

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 6,870 ✭✭✭Spocker

Have a look on Discogs for a realistic evaluation on the prices (Amazon would not be ideal for that kind of research), before you decide to sell, either all together or singly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭ianuss

If you do end up putting them up on discogs post a link to your page here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78 ✭✭test account 123

Sold extremely quickly in Adverts/DD. Incredible interest in them, thx for the replies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Count Dracula

I couldn't sell it to be honest, even the dross that I thought was shight back then sounds better now.

Have you any left at all?

Did you make a big money on rare bangers?

Advertisement