Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym in Waterford

• 13-11-2022 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Howdo folks,

Any recommendations for a gym around the town? Looking for somewhere clean, modern and comfortable and focus will be weight loss so don't need much other than that (that I'm aware). Inexperienced attending gyms so anywhere that people can recommend that cater to newbs would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭JourneyMan8

I've been meaning to join Snap Fitness, the 24/7 gym out by Currys. I do enjoy when business think outside the box(for Waterford at least, given its a normal thing around the world) so gonna join up in the new year.

looking at their website they'd have all the usual PT's and classes that you can join during their "staffed hours"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 418 ✭✭GandhiwasfromBallyfermot

Goldstone out at six cross roads is pretty popular and nice I hear, also doesn't have the 'intimidation factor' some other gyms have.

Advertisement