Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ranch - Ballyfermot / Inchicore, nice area to live in 2022?

Options
  • 14-11-2022 8:54am
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

Hi all, potentially buying a house there and can't see many threads after 2017 that say what the area is like now if anyone could tell me what it's like to live there in 2022 it would be greatly appreciated.

Post edited by Spear on

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,977 ✭✭✭DellyBelly

The Ranch would be considered Ballyfermot I believe. It's definitely down in the quieter part but as you know Ballyfermot has been in the news recently for a number of anti-social incidents so I wouldn't be in a hurry in buying a place there.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,235 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Confirm your email address so you can post properly, and then I'll move this to a forum that's actually related to the topic instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭Ben D Bus

I've lived just up the road by the Applegreen / St Laurences Road for over 20 years. Never a problem. Very handy for town (incl just a 15 min cycle)

Not much in the immediate vicinity but Inchicore village only a few minutes walk. And Chapelizod also a few minutes away from where I am. I never go to Ballyfermot proper, so it might as well be on the other side of the planet.

Advertisement