Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing planning permission - advice needed

Options
  • 14-11-2022 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hello, five months ago I agreed to purchase an apartment in Dublin but now it seems to hit a deadlock: the vendors solicitors are not able to provide some planning permission documents that my solicitor insists on acquiring... The outstanding documents seem to be about the entire development (not for the specific unit). It's quite a large building with around 40 units and I know there are transactions going-on all the time, so if there was really a lack of planning permission, it would have affected all the units.

I wonder if someone has met or heard a similar situation before. What would be your advice? Should I pull out from the purchase? Many thanks in advance.

Post edited by tastestory on

Comments

Advertisement