Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xtool laser engraver

Options
  • 14-11-2022 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

Has anyone purchased an xtool laser engraver?

I pulled the trigger last week and ordered one on their website I got confirmation email saying it will be dispatched in 3-5 days.

7 days have passed and I heard nothing so I emailed them asking when it will be dispatched.

I got a response saying they only stock machines with euro plug in the European warehouse house and if I wanted a UK plug like I ordered it would have to come from Chinese warehouse and would take 2-3 weeks.

I find this very odd as it was never mentioned when I ordered off the site,I've tried numerous times to email since asking when it will be delivered but heard nothing back

I'm just wondering now have I been stung

Or is this the norm with xtool

Has anyone purchased off them before?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 nelka

Hi, did you get your machine delivered or was it a scam?

Advertisement