Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2022 NFL regular season thread - discussion (no picks)

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,004 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Well it should as the two games showed how valuable he is to the team.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,488 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Looking at the weather, looks like there'll be snow in Buffalo with -1 C temperature. Snow shouldn't be that bad and shouldn't affect the game.

There's a wind warning for the Bay Area with wind gusts up to 45 mph. That could have a serious impact on the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

another maher miss!

The Bengals are a real playoff team. Winning in Buffalo in that weather, and playing impressive football, is a great achievement.

They have so many players who step up when they're needed. Burrow has that clutch gear too, it's been evident since he was in college.

I've a feeling OC Dorsey will get his marching orders from Buffalo. I don't think they've been nearly as clinical on offense as they were last year under Daboll.

This game now is all about defense. The Cowboys D doing a great job, they've been the better defense and they'd be ahead only for Prescott's awful interceptions.

Cowboys defense is so impressive tonight. It's tied up at 9-9 right now and Dallas about to start their next drive which starts at the 9 after an excellent punt.

• Advertisement

TD niners, McCaffrey. San Fran's offensive line upped their game on that drive. 16-9 niners now.

The way this one has went that could be enough to win it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭cosatron

that last play by dallas, wow. like wtf. Dak was slow and ponderous all night, didn't get the ball out fast, telegraphed the first pick.He looked ok running around, i think the Eagles are going to put up points on the 49ers with Hurts legs and there oline is playing at an unbelievable level right now.

I think the Bengals are going to beat the Chiefs. Mahomes at best will be very limited as regards running, that's if he plays. It's a lot easier to go back into a game when you have been playing and are warmed up than it is the next week. I can only imagine the pain Patrick is in today.

The Bengals can close the pocket quickly too which will make it very difficult for him. His receiving corp isn't that great either outside of Kelce.

On the other side of the ball the Chiefs secondary isn't great and going up against Chase, Higgins and co. will not be pretty.

I fancy the Eagles a lot. It's the defense that will make the difference. We seen last night when Purdy came up against a good pass rush that he wasn't able to handle it very well. He's now facing a team who had four players with over ten sacks in the regular season and who sacked the QB 69 times.

On offense you've got Hurts and then Sanders, Gainwell and Scott who all bring different running styles to the party and then you have to deal with AJ Brown, Davonta Smith and the x-factor that is Dallas Goedart. And as Cosatron said above an OL that is on fire. They are just impressive everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,010 ✭✭✭Christy42

TB12 retires

Also Brock Purdy requires Tommy John surgery apparently. Likely to miss next season entirely which I guess puts Lance in as the presumptive starter.

Terrible news. He was on a great team obviously but he balled out far more than anyone expected from a Mr. Irrelevant even taking that team into account.

Advertisement