Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Riverbank Annacotty Limerick

Options
  • 14-11-2022 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Looking for advice from Any Limerick locals on boards. I have viewed a house in ElmVale Riverbank Annacotty. I like the house and the area is ideal for work etc.. I suppose my main concern not being from Limerick is if this is a Safe area, anything I need to be aware of ? Seemed quite enough the few times I have driven in around, A mix of family homes and young Professionals. Also if anyone is from Riverbank is there a Neighbourhood watch in operation.

Thanks In Advance

Best Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Munstermunch

Insurance not a problem it’s not a flood risk zone and no history of flooding according to estate agent. I was more interested in if the area was deemed to be safe to live with families etc.. any known problems or undesirables. I’m not from Limerick originally. But found a few old posts on boards.ie 2006 mainly from residents in Salmon weir saying Riverbank was very rough area. And was wondering Is this still the case?

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭theblackstuff

Left comment on other thread, have lived in Elm Vale since built, no issues, very quiet part of estate as no through traffic, vehicle or pedestrian.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭theblackstuff

Estate was started in 2000, we moved in, in 2002.

no flood issues, riverbank on the far side is a lot lower, and if we were flooded then the whole village would be under a couple of feet by then…

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,991 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

Close to a river, check you could get home insurance, does it flood?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Munstermunch

Thanks for reply how long is the estate there?

Advertisement