Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Inflation

• 15-11-2022 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Is it just me or do people find the price go goods seem to be creeping up by the week. A bottle of diet coke 500ml before covid was around 1.50. Its now 2.10 min in places. Seems to go up every other week. This is just an example. A roast chicken that was 5.50 pre covid is now 7.90 and rising in tescos. Supermarkets like most places are price gouging at this stage. Complete rip off. County is a complete joke when it comes to the price of actually everything.

Post edited by Sephiroth_dude on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,909 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

dont worry, central banks to the rescue, we ll all be unemployed soon, that should sort the problem!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

I keep an eye on rentals at the lower end of the scale and they have gone up steeply.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Buster197456

Yes agree retailers at the lower end. Aldi Lidl have increased as well but are still good value for money. Tesco express up the road from me has increased prices crazy. For example before covid at times two 24 pack of coke 15 eur on special. Its now 17.99 for a 24 pack. We are getting fleeced. Add into this the minimum alcohol pricing etc. The cost of everything is crazy. Something surely has to give. I can see for example minimum 10 to 15 percent of restaurants going to the wall in Dublin by the end of next year. People don't have extra money for eating out. I think we are defo heading into a slow down. Interest rates rising will be the final nail in the coffin i think.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,795 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mod

Thread on this already in CA

Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement