Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wfp wait times and 500 bonus

• 15-11-2022 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi everyone, I applied for wfp 8 weeks ago and its still under review. I have been asked to send in extra payslips but I'm not sure if that's a good sign or not. Just wondering how long people have been waiting recently? Trying to get them on the phone or email is next to impossible. Also wondering if anyone knows if you will get back payed the €500 bonus if granted it. Thanks guys

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 18 liverpool1A

Not if your only 8 weeks in. Just thinking maybe you will but I think it's for people on disability a year or more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,232 ✭✭✭TooTired123

No it’s not just for people on DA and no you don’t have to be on a payment a certain length of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 rainyday44

You should be backdated to the date you applied for it. I called them and they said I would get the 500 bonus and missed payments once my renewal application is approved, although there is a huge backlog right now.

Advertisement