Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lump sum

Options
  • 16-11-2022 3:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Anyone else waiting up to see if the lump sum has gone into the bank. Lol I never got a lump sum before but its just come in time as the property tax and rubbish year bill just arrived today. Lol in one hand out the other. Nothing is easy in a cost of living crisis. Enjoy it on something nice. It's about time people with disabilities got noticed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 liverpool1A

They paid it. I hope they can do more for people with disabilities in the future also. Only for this 500. I don't know how I could pay electricity property tax and rubbish collection bill. Only thing I'll have to buy coal because I don't have enough for heating oil with the other bills. I hope the government don't make this a 1 off we are people also they should do this every year

Advertisement