Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Photographer's accreditation

Comments

• Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1 Jim Stitt

I wsh to apply for Photographers accredation for saturdays match Ireland versus Australia and also other matches. Plase can you you send me a link so as I can do so. I look forawrd to hearing from you. Thanking you in anticipation.Jim Stitt

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hi @Jim Stitt welcome to Boards. I have moved your query to the Photography forum, someone here might be able to tell you how and where to apply for accreditation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,114 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Jim, Boards.ie is a discussion forum, and has nothing to do with the IRFU. If you're not a photographer with a media outlet or press agency, I'd say the best thing you can do is email the IRFU at info@irishrugby.ie with your query, or phone them on 01 647 3800

This thread from 2012 (https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2056797871/irfu-accreditation-anyone-got-any-info) mentions an online form for requesting accreditation, but it doesn't seem to be on their website any more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

The same status applies from that thread. Unless the OP is working for an agency (of which the agency would apply on their behalf) they haven't a chance of photographing the game. Phone calls and emails are futile because they will just be told the same thing too.

Advertisement