Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAS Rent/Circle Housing

Options
  • 16-11-2022 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey all anyone experience with circle paying CAS rent? Been private renting for 14 years on the council list for 12, in emergency accommodation the last 18months. I work but priced out of rental market. Having nightmare with local authority finally got medical priority for ds who has autism. Offered house, offer was then withdrawn due to works needed, offered a different property and told it was council stock but after accepting I was told its circle and might be assessed for rent under CAS so basically fixed on value of property. Does anyone know if these rents are affordable? Or had any dealings with circle how did you find them? I'm mentally drained council have previously lost ds medical files plus no one seems to be able to give me a straight answer or explain anything to me. TIA

Advertisement