If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best price

• 16-11-2022 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

HELLO,

Was wondering what is the best price you can offer on the following:

Rotel CD11 TRIBUTE Black

Roksan ATTESSA CD Transport black

both need 6 year added service. The euro prices seem high to current rates and I need to pay in euro not sterling.

Fyne Audio F303 Black on offer as well,

Best total delivered to ROI?

Thx.🙂

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 whereintheworldru

HI,

I have just purchased the Fyne Audio F303 Black speakers. So no need to include them thx.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,469 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi W.I.T.W,

thanks for the post and well done on spotting the MEGA price on the Fyne F303, we only got the deal yesterday and reduced them to a silly 299€ ( we have a deal on the F300 / F301 / F303 and I think it's the best loudspeaker deal we have ever had for Customers!).

I have just tweaked the CD11 Tribute slightly to 429€ ( if you prefer to pay in GBP the price is £349)

On the Roksan Attessa CD Black - we can move the price slightly for you to £469 / 549€ - of course on the Attessa you need to check that you have an amp with a D/a convertor built in as the Attessa is a dedicated transport.

All the above are available from local stock.

I hope that is helpful, as ever you can choose whichever currency you would like to pay in and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

HI John Mc & Crew,

thx for your reply. are those prices you mention inclusive of 6 year aftercare and delivery I first mentioned?

I take it you can not move the euro price closer to actual sterling rates? For now I think I will sit with the the Roksan transport, what is your opinion on this v the audiolab/cam audio models you stock for audio/build quality. I don't like slot loading but I read good reviews for the audiolab build quality and not much info I have for the Roksan, ideally looking for a high quality hassle free disc spinner for my 2 dacs. The Rotel would be a xmas gift not for me!

Thx

• Company Representative Posts: 17,310 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Whereintheworldru.

Our Euro pricing is not a direct conversion of the sterling unfortunately but you are free to pay in whichever currency works out cheaper for you.

Both the Audiolab and Roksan are fantastic players.

The pricing would include delivery but not the 6 year guarantees. The 6 year guarantees would be 10% of the retail of each unit.

Let us know your thoughts.

Hey!

well done on the ultra fast shipping of the speakers to the south west..., that's what you call service!

please give me best price (inclusive of 6 year aftercare) for the audiolab 6000cdt and the roksan cd transport.

roksan £469 / 549€ + 10% (54.5€) correct? I will ask my ulsterbank about the sterling option and see what's cheaper for me.

Audiolab.. I noticed this jumped in price from 399 to 449€ over the past months, does it stll come with three (3) year extended warranty? pity they went with slot loading. A friend has one and while it sounds great he say's it sometimes will mark/scratch a cd disc.

thx.

• Advertisement

Hi Whereintheworldru.

Thanks for the kind words :)

The 6000CDT is currently priced at £399 / 449 Euro. Best I could offer would be £375 / 433 Euro. To add the 6 year cover it would be an extra £37.50 / 43.30 Euro.

That is correct on the Roksan the 6 year would come in at £46.90 / 54.90 Euro.

We also have our Black Friday Price Promise running until 29th Nov:

Our VIP club members can buy with confidence over the entire Black Friday period (2/11/22 to 29/11/22) with our VIP Club Black Friday Price Promise. Any VIP member who purchases from the 2nd November 2022 has until 28th November 2022 to claim a refund of the difference if we reduce our price, we have a few simple terms and conditions listed below:

• Our Black Friday Price Promise is against our own price reductions and is only applicable to VIP customers who have purchased between the 2nd November 2022 and 28th November 2022.
    • Excludes offers where Richer Sounds include a free product(s).
    • Only available on each model on a 'one per customer / household' basis.
    • Not available on special orders or finance sales.
    • Excludes packages.

Let me know your thoughts.

Hello and apologies in late reply.

I have since acquired a 2nd hand transport but I was looking at your Rotel CD 11 player on sale. I would take one (black) with 6yr cover but I notice no free shipping in GBP but it is free when you switch to Euro..is this a glitch? can you please pm a link to achieve best GBP price as it works better for me, one is currently in my basket.

Thank you.

Hi Whereintheworldru.

Thanks for coming back to us.

Shipping if paying in sterling is £6.99 to the ROI and Free to NI.

If paying in Euro then delivery is included within the Euro pricing.

The best price would be the £299 plus £6.99 shipping.

You are of course free to pay in whichever currency works out to be the cheapest for you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.