Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda - Bryanstown Manor

Options
  • 17-11-2022 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭

House for sale in Bryanstown Manor, was thinking of going for it

87 Bryanstown Manor, Dublin Road, Drogheda, Co. Louth is for sale on Daft.ie

It looks to be a really good location for proximity to shops, train station, town centre etc. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about the estate itself, quality of build of houses (e.g. decent solid walls for sound proofing?), is it a decent area, any anti social behaviour?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

€250k for a 4bed semi in Drogheda South is very cheap. €100k cheaper than similar in the area, though next door went for €288k in September, and it's a 3 bed. Was 87 originally 3 bed too?

It's directly across the road from Duplexes which can be noisy, high tenant turnover, full of small kids, etc.

I'm not very familiar with Bryanstown but I don't ever remember hearing anything too negative about the area.

They were built in 2000/1 in the height of the Celtic Tiger when SOME builders were building houses as fast and as cheap as possible. I don't know who built Bryanstown.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭positron

+1 to everything Scotty mentioned.

Apart from the duplexes and high number of rentals, and the school traffic on that road - it's a decent location, great schools nearby etc and the houses on Dublin road are usually a lot more expensive on average compared to rest of Drogheda.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ikayp

Thank you all for the responses from everyone who's still helping until now! I'm also looking into an apartment in one of the duplexes in Bryanstown, but currently putting me off is the damp issues I've read in other, older threads. As someone who's currently living in Bryanstown, do you know any friends who leave in the downstairs apartment duplex who have similar issues? Thanks again very much

Advertisement