Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Friday 2022

Options
  • 17-11-2022 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Thought it might be good to have a central thread for posting who is doing black friday sales.

I am on the lookout for a chromebook/laptop but want to know where else I could get one outside of the currys and harvey normans.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭noahungry

Hey, starting this thread was a good idea, how did we let it go unnoticed? Well, clearly it's too late now, but I would like to hear some "reviews" on Black Friday shopping (hopefully no regrets, as I have a couple). Are you happy so far with your Flex 5i? And I support the idea of starting your own business and maybe, I don't know, offering some special coupons to fellow Boards members, just saying. Joke aside, good luck if you decide to go that way and happy holidays!

Advertisement