Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RSA slogan

• 17-11-2022 2:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭

“Your mobile phone, would it kill you to put it away?”

Yes, yes it could. You have a heart attack behind the wheel of the L12345 rural road and can’t reach the mobile phone stored in the glovebox because you listened to these ninny’s.

someone is chasing you ramming your car and shooting at you and you can’t reach your phone.

so in conclusion, not having your mobile phone in your hand to seek assistance can kill you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,999 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Or you could just have it in your pocket and hooked up to a Bluetooth device so you can call the Gardai, legion of Mary, your psychologist’s psychologist, royal society for the prevention of cruelty to hippos, or Dominos pizza.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,119 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Edge case edgelord.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,901 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

RSA need to get down with the kids in order to push these messages through properly. Start a tik tok account or throw out some life hacks maybe.

Life hack: When driving or walking, instead of staring at your phone, why not try...looking forward.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,704 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Clearly, driving is not for you Grab. You should only travel with a convoy of personal security officers to fight off armed attackers and medical emergency staff to manage your imminent heart attacks.

When you get through this stage in your life where you're likely to experience all these imminent emergencies, you can get behind the wheel again. And put your phone away.

Distracted driving is at endemic levels, with the majority of drivers admitting to using their phones while driving. This is what happens when drivers can't bear to be torn away from their WhatsApp updates;

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,901 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

That clip is rough. What an absolute moron. Not just him either, any driver guilty of it. That's a lot of people from what I see every day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭BagofWeed

Take a guess what I smoked 45 mins before my test ? Passed of course. Take that RSA.

I wonder in the old days did people have a wee drink before their test to settle the nerves.

Advertisement