Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will season 5 of Yellowstone be shown on rte2 at any stage?

• 17-11-2022 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

I know its on paramount+ but am wondering does anyone know if it will be shown on rte2 at a later stage???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 827 ✭✭✭cobham

Yes I thought it was to be on 14th on RTE but seems other stuff taking up that slot and going forward will it be hit and miss with footie stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭nicolaf45

as long as it is going to be on rte at some stage i dont mind the wait and it would be something to look forward to in the new year, now to avoid the spoilers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Full_Circle_81

I was wondering this myself. Was afraid that P+ would have it locked down over here going forward.......

I hope someone posts here when RTE are sheduling it... I dont put on TV much and rely on recorded items so miss new programs and trailers.

there is an Irish Premier Date thread so it should be posted there, fingers crossed RTE get it!!

• Advertisement

Yellowstone back next tues the 11th january on RTE2, yay, can't wait!

Tuesday 10th from 9 30 to 11 30 = two episodes

What happened this week? is there a mid season break or did it finish last week? I still have to watch episode 8. No spoilers please!!!

yes there is a mid season break, not back on paramount till at least the summer so will be autumn or christmas before rte2 get it again i reckon

Advertisement