Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Temporary clerical officer job mayo

Options
  • 18-11-2022 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there. I applied for a clerical officer position in mqyo university hospital back in may.Never heard anything about it.Anyway I got a part-time admin position with a local company in the mean time, got a phone call from unijobs a couple days ago to ask did I want my application sent on.I thought no harm sure so I said yes.Ive received an email with the job offer today full time job doesn't say temporary in the job offer but I know how these things go also no interview ..just a job offer? What should I do?it's a great opportunity but do I leave my permanent position for this.Anyone experienced this.i would love this job if it were permanent.

Advertisement