Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roadworks Ballisodare to Collooney road

• 19-11-2022 12:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,809 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all, driving home from work yesterday evening I saw one of these big LED info boards indicating roadworks and delays next week , I only briefly looked at it , it was on the roundabout that leads to Ballina/collooney.

I am aware of the already ongoing traffic light/roadworks down by Parke's garage - was the sign referring to that, or is there more roadworks happening in this area? - can anyone shed some light on it please?

Tagged:

Comments

Resurfacing work going on between the bridge and The Thatch pub!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,809 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

2 lots of stopping and waiting this morning - 1 with proper red traffic lights with countdown not too bad but then hit yer road man with his stop and go sign on the resurfacing bit , seemed to take for ages for him to swing his sign around to 'GO'

A lot of drivers beeping their car horns as well as if that'll make things go faster!

Advertisement