Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon UK not shipping fire tv sticks to us. Again...

Options
  • 19-11-2022 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭

Black Friday.. thought I'd get a Fire TV stick.. they are well discounted.

But the website refuses to ship then to ireland. Directing me to the International Version instead.

And that one of course is not discounted at all.. grrr..

I don't suppose parcel motel or any of them are up and running again??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭Tech_Head

Nope but keep an eye on Currys, Harveys and Argos as they tend to have them on offer too from time to time

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭vidapura

Ohh good idea!

Yah, I got a kindle off Argos one year .. twas a lot less hassle...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭gipi

The guy who started parcel motel has started a new company called OOHPod (out of home pod).

It has lockers in NI and down south.

However, there isn't any delivery service from NI to Republic, if you use a NI locker, you have to collect items yourself.

No connection to them, just saw the adverts about the place in recent weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭gussieg

i have used the post office in newry as a collection point before , if youre going for a few things it works out worth while the trip.

Advertisement