Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please suggest a Dolby Atmos Soundbar with 7.1 / 9.1 Speaker System. Budget around 500 euro.

Options
  • 19-11-2022 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭

I have a 50" TV which is in a small living room. I had an Onkyo AV Receiver + 5.1 Speaker system earlier. But very difficult to manage as all the speakers were wired and very difficult to manage. So I am thinking about buying a good Sound Bar 7.1 / 9.1 channels. I am an music and movie lover. My budget is around 500 euro. I have eyed the JBL 9.1 sound bar, but current pricing for Black Friday is around 599 pounds at Amazon. I would like crisp clear dialoges with deep bass. 

Can some one advice which system I should go for and where to buy? Please put links as weel in the replies if possible. Thanks...

Comments

Advertisement