Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SOLD - FX Impact MK3 Sniper edition.

• 19-11-2022 5:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 148 ✭✭

I'm selling my FX Impact MK3 Sniper edition which has a 700mm barrel. It's it .25 Calibre with a 20 MOA picatinny rail. It has a superior barrel liner which comes standard with the Impact but the sale also includes the superior heavy liner which is more suitable for shooting heavy slugs or heavy pellets. I've been shooting 37 grain slugs with great results, hitting coke tins out to 230 yards. It also comes with its own hard case This rifle is only six months old but I'm getting out of shooting to concentrate on other projects. It does require a restricted license because it being a bullpup stock design. This may not be a problem. The license can be got for vermin control or target shooting but if you apply target shooting range membership will be necessary. Rather than me trying to write all the quality's and accuracy it would be better to Google and YouTube this firearm. The price is 1500 which is a 1000 euros of the price here at the moment. It's it perfect condition . Scope and mounts and Swiss arca rail or tripods are not included with sale. The shoot and see target was 7 rounds at 100 yards. . Located Galway

Post edited by Cass on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 johnkBandon

Hi There

I may be interested in this Air rifle . Can you send Number please .

Thank you JK

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 90 ✭✭johnd1598

Is this still available.?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 148 ✭✭fishead

Yes subject to liscence approval.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 148 ✭✭fishead

Sorry. meaat to say not available. I'm just waiting on buyer for licence approval

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement