Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issues Setting My Router Up With Vodafone SIRO

Options
  • 19-11-2022 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey guys,

Just purchased a new router, Tenda AC1200 AC8, and was hoping to hook it up to my SIRO box which is being serviced by Vodafone Gigabit however once I connect it to the ONT I cannot get it to actually connect to the internet. I've been reading boards here that mention setting "VLAN 10" but cannot see it anywhere on the settings. I used the username "(gigaboxserialnumber)@vfieftth.ie and the password "broadband". Am I doing anything wrong?

Also seen people mention setting up the gigabox in "bridge mode" but I cannot find that setting anywhere in my Gigabox settings to even try that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ken

Advertisement