If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Dolby Atmos Soundbar with 7.1 / 9.1 Speaker System. Budget around 500 euro.

Options
  • 20-11-2022 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭

I have a 50" TV which is in a small living room. I had an Onkyo AV Receiver + 5.1 Speaker system (HT-S4505) earlier which I bought from Richer Sounds. But very difficult to manage as all the speakers were wired and bit difficult to manage. Also the sound quality was not that good (boomy bass and bad dialogue clarity).

So I am thinking about buying a good Dolby Atmos Sound Bar with 7.1 / 9.1 channels. I am an music and movie lover.

Req#1 My budget is around 500 euro. I would like crisp clear dialoges with deep bass.

Req#2 I would need the system to produce all the channels with out using rear speakers or using wireless rear speakers. Prefer a sound bar system with just the soundbar + 1 subwoofer, capable of producing multichannel sound effects.

Req#3 I have a couple of devices like Android TV Box, BluRay Player, etc which i would need to connect these systems with the soundbar. So there should be atleast 2 or 3 HDMI IN ports.

Can you please help me to select a system I should go for. Thanks...

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.