Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Removing an Agent

• 21-11-2022 6:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Heya, I just made my account to ask an important question. I suffer with really bad social anxiety and ADHD, so i was letting someone in my family collect my payments for me for a while, and now since i am able to get out and about, I'm fighting the anxiety.

How would i go about removing them as an agent, I looked online and theirs only information about appointing one, can i remove the agent online or would i need to go in and ask for more details about the issue, I haven't really been involved in my payments so not sure what the procedure of getting this done is.

any help would be super helpful, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭SourSessions

Would you be up for making a phone call to the relevant department of your payment? It would probably be the quickest way to get information.

Advertisement