Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks Niamh...

Options
13»

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mike

Thank you very much. I have big boots to fill. Thankfully there is an extremely knowledgeable team of people here to draw information and inspiration from.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 David finnzer

Hi boards,I bought a samsung tablet sm_t575 and it was ready to go just had to set it up ,when I did all the agreements I got a message say knoc is not letting me use it because I bought ot if done deal I can't get the chap that's sold it to me ,its a Christmas gift for my son, I went o to the net and found a program odin and can't find the orish flag to use that software to rest it myself ,was looking if anyone could help me please, thank you, for just reading this ,

Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

• Registered Users Posts: 22,305 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Niamh? Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭dermotp

Best of luck Niamh on your new venture,

Welcome Mike hope you enjoy your new post

• Registered Users Posts: 10,427 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Will be interesting seeing and hearing you tonight after years of reading.

Good move. You probably needed it after putting up with us 😃

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,873 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

??

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement