Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda assaulted

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,229 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

I don't think they are out and about yet until they lodge the money.

Both Grogan and Byrne were remanded in custody with consent to bail to Cloverhill prison, with Grogan to appear before court again on November 29 via video link and Bryne to appear tomorrow, November 23.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭I Blame Sheeple

All this fear has long gone since the introduction of social media/smart phones. Giving Gardai bodycams will balance the scales again. The ''victims'' of Gardai brutality are probably well deserving but the public/media will only ever see an edited 30 sec clip of the Garda boots flying, not the full video where the young fella just took a chunk out of the Garda's face with his teeth.

I've a cousin that was bashed so bad, pieces of his insides were hanging out of him by the time they were done. Poor chap was in and out of hospital for months afterwards. I can promise you to this day, he's not once looked sideways at a Garda since.

He got his hiding for breaking into a house and then doing a runner and getting away with it but every one of our mates saw the state of him after the Gardai caught up to him and knocked the wannabe gangster stuff on the head very sharpish.

I wouldn't condone violence usually but some people only understand one thing - Getting the sh1t kicked out of them when they do wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,482 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

I’m not talking about the olympics. Requirements for a 200 meter runner vs a Garda are light years apart. The fact that this requires explaining.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,524 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Two people have been charged

This is now before the courts

Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement