If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony XR55X90KU tv

Options
  • 21-11-2022 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys, I'm interested in the below tv: https://www.richersounds.ie/p-206347-sony-xr55x90ku-new-2022-23-series-55-inch-led-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-google-tv-freeview-freesat-hd.aspx I know the description says the tv legs can be placed in 3 different positions but just want to verify this is the case on this model as some online comments suggest that some models don't and some do depending on the particular model. The reason I ask is that my tv stand is not really designed for a 55" tv but would work with the legs in the shortest distance position. I presume this tv comes with your standard 6 year warranty too? Another thing is that on .com website I see that VIP club customers get £10 off their first order of £100 or more. Does that apply to the .ie site also as I am registered with the VIP club?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Sorry for the lack of paragraphs above but it seems to be a boards.ie thing.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Bazz26.

Thanks or the post.

The feet can be moved between Distance Between 1027-424mm. With 424mm being the closest.

It does include our VIP 6 year guarantee and you can add the £10 VIP code that would have been emailed to you for joining the VIP club.

Including the code the total would work our at £889 delivered.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks Kenny, unfortunately when I tried applying the VIP code it wouldn't accept it.

Maybe I'll drop you a PM.

Hi Bazz26.

Sorry about that, Our website isn't set up just yet for the VIP code :(

If you want to PM me your contact number I can give you a buzz and manually process the sale for you.

PM sent Kenny.

• Advertisement

Cheers Bazz26.

I will call you ASAP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,987 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

sorry for Hi-Jacking thread

I am also considering this tv and notice the link is £899 which is about €1040.

But your Euro price is €1099

Can we buy in sterling prices for Dublin Delivery/Collection?

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Thanks for the post SeveOB,

You can order in sterling and delivery is £6.99! Our euro prices are not a direct conversion, they also reflect current ROI market prices so you can pay in whichever currency suits you best.

Kind regards

David

TV arrived today and all setup now. Very impressed with it so far.

Thanks guys.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.