Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike shop recommeation - D7 area (Ashtown, Cabra, phibsbrough)

Options
  • 21-11-2022 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭

Have a commuter bike about 3 years. Hasn't done crazy milage and been well maintained but after last rear puncture, rear gears simply will not index.

Probably time for a service. I could bring back to cycle superstore, but that's a bit of a trek.

Any recommendations for a good LBS place in the Ashtown, Cabra, phibsbrough area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,648 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Bit further than D7 but Humphries in Finglas

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,327 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Phibsboro has Reliable Bikes and Rothar. No idea what either are like other than I picked something up in both cheap in a pinch. City Cycles might still be off the Cabra road.

If you're in Ashtown, Humphries is pretty close as the crow flies.

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭paul a newman

Agreed for The Humps shop, top class. My commute takes me past Rothar, and I've nothing but good to say about the quality of service there, no job too small and very reasonable pricing

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭tonytiger81

Justin in Cyclezone, Blanch Village. I live in Cabra but rather go there than local based on previous experiences.

Would also recommend Jimmy in Humphries, Finglas - been there since the year dot so know their stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,096 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Hae used Rothar myself a few times for replacement spokes etc and always easy to deal with

• Advertisement
Advertisement