Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 23 multiplayer query

Options
  • 22-11-2022 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭

Hi there,

Purchased Fifa23 on the switch for my son but can't get it to allow him to play online. It says go to an EA site but not sure what it wants. Is there not an easy way to allow online access for this game. Maybe I am missing something but allowing online fortnite access or fall guys was very straight forward but for Fifa I seem to be going around in circles.

Any assistance appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Do you have a Nintendo online subscription? Fortnite/Fall Guys/Rocket League do not require it to play online but pretty much every other game does.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

I think they may need an EA account and then they need to link it to their Nintendo switch account (and you may need a Nintendo Switch Online subscription).

They will only be able to play with other Switch players, the Switch version is not the same game as on the other platforms.

Advertisement