If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony HT a7000

Options
  • 22-11-2022 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Looking to see what the best deal I can get on a HT A7000 with SW3 Sub and possibly the SARS5 Rears. For the Soundbar I can get it from Amazon France delivered at 1044 and the sub for 382 delivered from Amazon Germany. I can't get the rears delivered from Amazon because they've batteries so looking at them at full price I get €2226 for the lot with this approach.

Richersounds.com offer discounts when buying qualifying devices which are not on the Irish site. 200stg off the sub and 300stg off the rears.. it is unclear to me if these stack (as in if I can get both discounts if I get the 3 items?) but if so that would be a very competitive 2050ish or so. richersounds.ie is coming in at €2617 before delivery currently. Are there expectations that these items will be discounted this Friday or is there anyway to get the bundle deals from the .com site (and do they stack if so)?

Likely if there is no savings on including the rears Id only get the other 2 items first to see if I really need the rears.

Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Thanks for the post Toast.

Unfortunately we can only match prices from retailers in UK/ROI so I wouldn't be able to match Amazon Franc or Germany on those items.

I can certainly offer the discounts on the sterling prices as per the website so you could get the £200 off the SA-SW3 and the £300 off the rears but we're actually sold out of the rears at the moment and I have no ETA for new ones just yet!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

If it was possible to order the rears now and get the discount and get them whenever they come in stock I'd be interested in that. Just to confirm that would be 1099 (ht a7000) + 449 (sw3) - 200 + 699 (RS5S) - 300 = 1747stg?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Toast.

I have checked this via the .co.uk site and it does indeed allow you to stack the discount codes on the Sony products.

So the price would be the £1747.00

The Rears are currently out of stock but we can take the order and then dispatch them once they arrive.

If you are happy to proceed just drop me your name and a contact number in a PM and we'll give you a call to finalise things up.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.