Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question on ban length.

Options
  • 22-11-2022 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

@Beasty I've created this new account to query the length of a temporary site ban on my account. You site banned my Packrat account after some PMs related to my posts.

No issue with this but simply trying to discover the expected duration of the ban or if temporary or permanent. (The site says its temporary when I attempt to login as Packrat)

Feel free to either ban this username after answering or otherwise I'll close it myself.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

It should have lifted today. It is not now showing on your profile

You don't have the facility to close this account yourself. Let me know via PM on this one if you cannot get access via your original account

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Packrat

Ok. Original account working again.

Can't PM on above throwaway for some reason.

Also can't remember password so will just abandon it I think.

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command”

Advertisement