Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Robotic Hoover - Neato Botvac Connected D4

• 22-11-2022 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭

Hi. I purchased a Neato D4 robotic hoover three years ago and have been a satisfied customer until recently. Lately the unit goes back to the docking station after approx. 10 mins of cleaning and fails to return cleaning. I am assuming that it is a battery fault. It is not connected to the internet as I prefer to use the button press option on the unit. I contacted the company that supplied the hoover but it appears that they have gone into liquidation. I have some spare parts for the D4 and I'm tempted to upgrade to a D9 or D10 model. Does anyone else have experiences of this hoover and are spare parts interchangeable? I would appreciate if anyone has an experience of this issue and if they would upgrade or recommend another robotic vacuum cleaner. Thanks

Advertisement