Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warframe anyone?

Options
  • 23-11-2022 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

I think this game deserves more recognition in the MMO community since it's one of the few always-online titles that are truly free to play (even the premium currency can be earned via trading with other players, and the items that catch a price are actually not that hard to farm...)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I've tried to get into it a few times, and get completely lost every time. Seems like a lot of fun though.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭ketchupmessi63

I get what you mean, yeah. The game keeps on growing, and newcomers will feel lost for a long, long time before. There's no real workaround for that, unfortunately. Warframe has been in development since 2013 I think, and it's truly colossal nowadays. Still, if you were to ever give it another shot, I recommend focusing on the story (at least until you unlock all the planets and nodes), before setting a goal for yourself (like, get that cool looking weapon /Warframe).

Whatever you do, though - join a clan as soon as possible!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭shootermacg

It's good fun, I played it a lot. But it tries it's absolute best to make whales out of it's users.

Advertisement