Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus- Black Friday

• 23-11-2022 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

€100 off return flights to America and 25% off flights to Europe. Offer available until 29th November.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,057 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Your plug suggests discount on all flights. Far from the case.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Where did the OP mention all??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

Typical Aer Lingus. Nothing of note here, I checked against some upcoming flights I have, that I booked a few months ago, and the same price.

They are, in fairness, €100 cheaper (transatlantic) than they were a week ago, so perhaps better than waiting til next week. But that will change again I'm sure.

It is worth knowing about though, if you were intending to book in the next couple of weeks anyway, and could miss this.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

I booked flights for two to Chicago for next year for €545. Had some Avios points as well so brought it down to €530. Couldn't argue with that. No checked luggage in the fare but don't especially care about that.

Advertisement