Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tis the season back by popular demand

• 25-11-2022 6:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,107 ✭✭✭✭

So last weekend of November and the toy show tonight means the piss up that is the Christmas season is upon us and none of those restrictions this time

The one night a year drinkers

The jumpers wearing crowd singing 'fairytale of new york' horrendously

Happy piss up

Comments

I fecking love it! I don't watch the toy show, but it seems lovely for kids and their mams and dads, and I've got my Christmas jumper airing, looking forward to the nights out, meetups with relatives and friends I don't see often, the food, the drink, the pressies, the lights around the place (Ballincollig in Cork has the most mental displays that I know of), Christmas songs, and Santa talk and gift giving with the smallies of the family. 😊

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,822 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Has that fcukker with the hat and the clock striking midnight appeared yet?

I have a bottle ready to hammer off the smartie the minute the kernt shows his face

Whanker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Count Dracula

I love it when birds just wear a bra under a tight Christmas jumper, it gives me the horn bigtime. If they go braless it is all over, oh my schweet divine, deck those bells of jolly holly, yush sir.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,822 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Count Dracula

Apologies Lord Bendar, I may not be up to pace with some of your more fervent gutter snipe, but seen as its almost Christmas I am going to pretend I have a clue what you meant by that, hands in the air.

Enjoy the festivities Bren, please don't over do it, I don't want you doing an Elvis on us after the office party, no leering at the new interns either, leave all that crap to me, I have license and they all know fine well that deep deep down inside I am going to give them my love, like way way down inside.

• Advertisement
Advertisement