Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are CSR reports audited /relegated?

Options
  • 26-11-2022 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

Are CSR reports audited or relegated?

They are becoming more common.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

The CSRD doesn't become effective til next year I think. And it will only provide limited assurance around certain elements of the report for large companies. I haven't looked at it in detail but I imagine there will be very clear details about what it does and doesn't cover in any assurance/ audit report presented with it.

At the moment, if a CSR report is included in an annual report with audited financial statements, the auditors would generally read it and make sure that it is consistent with the information in the audited financial statements and with the understanding/ knowledge acquired by the auditor in the course of there work.

Advertisement