Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

seeing amount for previous day on prepay power smart meter.

Options
  • 27-11-2022 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

Hi. How do i see the amount used on prepay smart meters for the previous day? In another residence, I had the ordinary prepay meters. If you pressed 2, you could see yesterdays amount used. I tried pressing all the numbers, but none show the amount used yesterday.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭kirk.

I presume you would use the app ? Don't know much about it fairness

Thought that was the idea with them anyhow

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭steve66

Hi. No, I don't use the app. I am just checking though the meter or whatever it;s called on the wall.

Some more info, I only recently moved into the apartment. The landlord had preypay meters installed. But on the advise of others, I have decided not to stay with them, and am waiting for the changeover to another company.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭kirk.

Would the landlord allow billpay

First thing that springs to mind

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭steve66

As far I'm aware. More info. How Can i put this. The council offered me this apartment. But they are not council built apartments. The council leased them from somebody. I pay rent to the council, and I have informed them That it's likely I won't be staying with prepay.

Advertisement