Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drumshambo The Shed - 2 Tour Tickets, 500ml Gunpowder Gin, 2 Glasses and 2 Tonics - €58.11 delivered

• 27-11-2022 10:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,982 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Thought this was great value, although maybe a bit niche for some.

Tour tickets for the Distillery are €19 each so you're essentially paying €20 for a 500ml bottle of Gunpowder, 2 glasses and 2 tonic waters.

And with code 'blackfriday', you'll essentially get free shipping, plus a bit off the price too.

Been meaning to do the tour so perfect excuse now!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Sup08

Thanks for this.

Was thinking of what to get this Christmas for a family member and this hit the nail on the head. Ended up 60.02 with the discount.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

I did the tour about 2 years ago, it's actually really well done. I go on a lot of brewery/distillery tours whenever I go on holiday and this one is probably one of the best I've done, in either Ireland or abroad. Obviously being in Leitrim it mightn't suit everyone's logistics but I would highly recommend it if you can make it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,622 ✭✭✭✭ted1

We did it in the summer. Is We’re staying in Kilronan Castlr and rented bikes. There’s a good greenway along the canal which takes you right there

Advertisement