Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychology Through Arts Degree in UL

Options
  • 28-11-2022 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi my son started in UL arts this September he is currently studying , Psychology, Sociology, Linguistics & Politics

He would of loved Straight Psychology but did not get the points so choose the Arts route in year 2 Psychology is only offered to 35 Arts students to keep on for year2,3,4 to Degree. He would love to get it and study it along with Sociology as a joint honour. When do they find out if they are one of the lucky 35? After Christmas in Year 1 or not until the end of the year. Anyone else been in this position any help appreciated

Thank You

Post edited by Spear on

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 22,289 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Sorry, I'm not a correct spelling freak, but it is Psychology.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 4,318 ✭✭✭blackbox

I had to google PHYCOLOGY.

phycology, also called algology, the study of algae, a large heterogeneous group of chiefly aquatic plants ranging in size from microscopic forms to species as large as shrubs or trees.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Munstermunch

Oh god! Sorry your right 😂 thanks for that yes I meant Psychology. I have corrected there now

• Registered Users Posts: 22,289 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Munstermunch

Thank you will do 👍🏻

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved to a forum that's related to the topic instead.

Advertisement