If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AT turntable

Options
  • 29-11-2022 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Got my TVs and brackets, thanks.

I want to get an AUDIO TECHNICA ATLP3 turntable.

do you have them in stock and what is the price delivered to Dublin?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Thanks for the post lafors!

I am completely sold out of the LP3 at the moment - were there any other turntables you had your eye on and I can check availability?

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

Do you have anything similar you'd recommend? I'll be connecting it through my Denon AVRX2000 to my speakers so once it works with that and would be of the same quality and price?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Lafors,

hope all good with you and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

Panic not, ATLP3 is on route to us and we will have them back in stock Tomorrow or Thursday latest.

The linky online will update as soon as they are booked on - but make sure you use the Euro link as that includes shipping and should work out the cheapest option for you ;)

ATVB

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.