Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving HSE jobs, trying for a baby

Options
  • 29-11-2022 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi, my partner and I have just bought a new house and are starting to try for a baby. I currently work in a HSE public hospital and am in the process of moving job to another HSE public hospital. Does anyone know if I would be entitled to maternity leave or would I need to work in the new hospital a certain length of time. Just wondering If it would fall under the same HSE employer umbrella? I am currently full-time permanent and am taking a job which is the same. Just aware I’ll be on probation in the new hospital for a while!

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭houseyhouse

No waiting time for maternity leave in the HSE, as far as I know. I know somebody who moved jobs at 8 months pregnant and got fully paid maternity leave.

Advertisement