Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NRS12805 National Grade IV 2022

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Shar00

Anyone still waiting for an interview date? I applied to the Meath region and scored a disappointing 43 in the aptitude test.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Sgoody

Anyone got results from interview yet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 rob1113

No nothing yet

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Banana18

Anyone else get an email asking to do a survey on the interview? Hopefully we get interview results soon

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭barneyrub

Yes. Quite annoying as I thought it might have been results!

• Advertisement

any word ? So slow

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mary2100

Just got results , place on panel so happy enough

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭DEW138

Me too, got results, very good in my county yay and not too bad on the national. I think the aptitude test results didn't count at all towards the interview score. Happy 😆

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Sgoody

Got my place on the place today and results of interview. Fast moving. Anyone else get there’s ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sineaddoyle1234

Hi just got my results. On the panel but feel im quite high and disappointed. Anyone know how likely it is you will get a job if you get 30 on the panel. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 TD2023

I've got in too, but I wonder how many jobs are on the go in each county? I've got a temp job at the moment which Im loving, but I don't want to let this pass IF I get an offer. Do they recruit 5 or 50!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8 annbkeane

Depends on the county. I’m on the grade 3 panel and so far there has been one job in Clare. Galway, Cork , Donegal, Sligo have had loads and Dublin of course. So it really depends I suppose.

I wonder how long the panels last?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 TD2023

I think a year, but they can extend it if they want.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭barneyrub

What place did you all get national

I'm on a panel for my county for grade 4 already but eoi have really slowed down since Christmas. I'm in a lower position for the county on this panel than the local one so don't expect much at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 TomH1988

Could any one tell me is this campaign for just Acute services or is the community included also?

I got 57th on the panel in my area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8 annbkeane

I got 490 National and 16 in my county.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 mackers10

I got 11 in my county and 560 on national.

Anyone know what monaghan is like for vacancies?

Got 28th on national. I am in acting iv atm for another 6months, so no rush with accepting anything just because its permanent.

Post edited by DEW138 on

• Registered Users Posts: 1 onthatnote

Hi, just wondering is it possible that someone wouldn't get on to the Panel at all from this interview? I'm new really to all this Panel business, having worked in the private sector all along. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 sunnyside21

@rob1113 I was wondering the same mysel. I’m on the panel but not that happy with my panel place it’s in the top 10 but I don’t think there will even be that many vacancies

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Newuser2023

Did anyone receive an expression of interest email from this campaign yet ? The correspondence has been so prompt to date, I expected to hear an update or something from NRS today..Im no 20 in my county panel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭Caoimhe2

You will be grand they have another IV panel running after this one so they will empty this panel before they start calling the applicants from the next panel

I haven't received anything yet. Does anyone know how eoi will be sent out, does it go straight to National or county first? 🤔 what is the point of getting place in county if that goes straight to national?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Newuser2023

County first i believe but open to correction on that. If no interest it goes to National.

Wonder when we will hear..has anyone any experience of accepting a job from a panel like this in the past? Wondering how long it usually takes for it to get up and running...

Has anyone heard any EOI?

Just got few eoi for Galway.

Congrats! Can I ask what detail was given re job section etc?

@rob1113 its just few part time permanent vacancies for Galway,

Location, dept, hours and managers contact details. It seems its going to county first.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Syd26

For non HSE staff we will only get emails for 1 out of every 3 jobs that are available to the panel. This is the same if you are working for the HSE through an agency. The union Forsa and the HSE made an agreement and sent details to the current HSE staff, 2 of every 3 posts will be offered to an existing staff member.

So today someone that was placed 36 on the county panel put in an EOI for a job that I would have loved. I placed 18 but because I am not HSE I did not even get the email. This is not how the panels should work and not how it was described in the briefing document.

If anyone has a copy of the candidate briefing document can you please upload it?

I would advise everyone to contact the HSE email address provided when we got our places for clarification. I dont think this is fair, especially not notifying all the candidates of the change of management of the panels.

Advertisement