Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NRS12805 National Grade IV 2022

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭DEW138

@Syd26 who selects the jobs which ones to post to HSE staff which not.. i thought all eoi goes to everyone but if hse staff accept the particular one, it would have the priority, as they would have preclearance already. Am i wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Syd26

I thought the same but it seems like we won’t even have an option of some. I don’t know how it’s being decided it doesn’t make any sense to me! The pre clearance shouldn’t matter, why is there an order of merit if they aren’t going to honour it? Did you get an email letting you know? They said an email would be sent to everyone explaining but I didn’t get anything! And the hse staff that got it will just read it out but are afraid to send it on!

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭cars14

This is an external campaign, so internal and external candidates are supposed to get hired based on location on panel. Am I not right?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Newuser2023

5 job offers this morning, it is moving !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 rob1113

Can I ask what county?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 auris12

There were 7 posts advertised today in Sligo/Leitrim.

Are you already HSE? Wondering if other countries have the same forsa agreement!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 bree12345

What were the jobs? I’m in Sligo/Leitrim but only got offered 1 that I’m not sure about. Just want to know what else is out there and if I should hold off on my expression of interest and wait for something else!

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭barneyrub

I've had 8 EOI for posts Sligo/Leitrim since Friday. 6 of the posts are in Leitrim though which doesn't suit

However I'm already on a panel for Grade IV in Sligo/Leitrim since November and these EOI were not offered to that panel. I would have thought that an existing panel would take precedence?

Bree12345...what position on the panel are you? After EOI it will be offered in order of the panel so even if you do express an interest it may not turn into a job offer

• Advertisement

any more word?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Sgoody

I think that’s very wrong to now say that HSE staff will get 2 out of every 3 jobs. Isn’t this supposed to be ann open panel ?? I placed 19 but could now move to 57 because of the ratio 😢😢😢

not very fair to say this after all the hard work we put in.

I think that’s very wrong to now say that HSE staff will get 2 out of every 3 jobs. Isn’t this supposed to be ann open panel ?? I placed 19 but could now move to 57 because of the ratio 😢😢😢

not very fair to say this after all the hard work we put in.

I got the email today by mistake.they asked me to delete it straight away & confirm I had deleted it

They decided that 2 out of every 3 will now be given to existing HSE staff. That’s very unfair as this wasn’t stated

As far as I know the 2 out of every 3 jobs going to a "health family" canditate was taken into consideration before the panel was formed. They emailed looking for verification prior to announcing the panel numbers. If you are no 19, you are number 19

How does this work if someone external got number one? I’m just wondering if you know I’m so confused

ha?

Has anyone actually proceeded to pre clearance for a job yet ?

I received roughly 17 expressions of interest last week but it seems to have slowed right down this week and heard nothing back at all.

• Advertisement

Can I ask for what county this was ? I have recieved no expression of interests and I am no1 in my county ( not sure if I’m technically number 3 now due to the internal applicant procedures)

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭DEW138

Im the same @rob1113 , no1 on county but receivednothing this week

• Registered Users Posts: 16 sofrustrated

No. 1 in my county too, no eoi's yet

Are you hse direct staff?

No I’m external

Me too. Will probably have to wait quite a while for an eoi

strange putting external as no1 to then go and do the whole ratio thing

If there were roughly 17 eoi's last week we should have received 3.......

At least

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Weepetal

I don't think this is taken into account on panel placement as email says - This means that once the panel is formed 2 out of every 3 posts will be offered in the first instance to panel members who are confirmed employees of the Health Family at the closing date of the recruitment campaign (9 December 2022).

Advertisement