Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's a level 1 warning?

Options
  • 29-11-2022 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,317 ✭✭✭

In a discussion about a child being absolutely savaged by a vicious dog. The person I questioned about this mentioned it was the child's fault.

I did say he must be on crack as after it was stated it was the second time the dog attacked people they doubled down.

Anyways, what's a level 1 warning. Does level 5 mean nuke my site from orbit? Cheers.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

We can issue warnings with 0, 1 or 2 points. A point lasts a week. 2 points last 2 weeks, if you have 2 active points and pick up another that adds another week to the warnings remaining active. 5 "active" points triggers a siteban, the duration of which depends on when the points were issued. 5 points should not last more than 5 weeks

Your point expires on 6 December. If you pick up no more points before then your warning level will reset to zero on that date.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,317 ✭✭✭gameoverdude

Cheers Beasty.

Advertisement