Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1st time Ali Express

• 29-11-2022 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Hi guys ,hope someone can give me some help here.

So i ordered some items from ali express and got an email saying the item has been delivered and i should confirm delivery,how ever i have not yet received my order.Its my first time placing an order on ali express and i have no idea what to do now or how to do it.

Has anybody any advice on how to track my order and how to start the process of getting this sorted.I was looking for tracking number but the only number i could find was my order number(are they the same ?)

Sorry for the silly questions but as i say its my first time dealing with this site and im a bit confused about the process,any help would be greatly appreciated,thanks guys,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Mal Bec

I have never recieved a mail saying that the item has been delivered, only mails saying it has been dispatched.

EDIT to say that I have just confirmed a delivery on Ali that I received this morning. I received a mail shortly after.

I'm guessing that you must have, inadvertently, comfirmed receipt of the item on the Ali site.

Do nothing yet until you have received the item or the period that you should have received the item has passed.

Tracking numbers are sent once the item has been dispatched which can be a few days after you put in the order.

Post edited by Mal Bec on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭MoodeRator

Dont panic, your items will arrive eventually. Are you able to view the tracking on their site? It is not great at all, but might give some idea. I usally just get the traking number and check it on the 17Track site, as it sometimes offers better info. But I have never had 1 item not arrive after years of using them

Advertisement