Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Weeknd After Hours Til Dawn Tour- Marlay Park 28th June 2023

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭niallo76

ah man-sold out..

• Registered Users Posts: 38,399 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Balls should of got a ticket when I had the chance

Hopefully I'll pick one up somewhere along the line

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭niallo76

How come he always looks pissed off ?

Bit the bullet and got a ticket to the Wembley Stadium show in August

Always wanted to go there and what better way too visit

Now trying to get the cheapest hotel/flight etc

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭the_galway_fry

where is the best place to look/keep eye out for spare tickets for this? adverts or is there anywhere else?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,792 ✭✭✭Fanirish

Ticketmaster - resale tickets will appear the week or two before

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Capone222

Ticketmaster.

If it's standing that you're looking for then always make sure you search for 1 ticket, the ticketmaster default is for 2 and it won't show you single tickets for resale.

Dublin only one of a handful of non Stadium gigs on the European leg

Look forward to going to Wembley

• Advertisement

That new drama he's in is a little creepy

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Midlands2007

Don't think we can make this with work commitments, 4 tickets. Is ticketmaster.ie the best place to resell. Or would somewhere like toutless be quicker at this late stage?

Ticketmaster resale will have it gone in minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Any thoughts on stage times?

I see the curfew is 11 but I'm assuming he'll be done by 10.30 so maybe 8.30 for The Weeknd?

On around/slightly after 8:30 as it’s a 2 hour set from him. Kaytranada on around 7:30, Mike dean probably 6:30

Lovely, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 siibel

Hi all,

I am selling 1 Gold Circle ticket for the weeknd gig tomorrow night in Marley Park. I purchased it via Ticketmaster and they gave me a link to use to resell.

https://secure.ticketmaster.co.uk/en-gb/?id=34101119

If anyone is interested you can just log in to your Ticketmaster account and purchase directly via the link.

Enjoy the gig everyone

Seeing him in Wembley Stadium in August

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭snor

Have a ticket for tonight in Marlay to sell also. Face value. Can do Ticketmaster transfer.

That was phenomenal. What a set.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭thefa

Was very good alright. He has some pick of songs to choose from at this stage.

My only complaint is “In Your Eyes” was butchered for me by whatever attempt at a saxophone that was!

Good to hear

Looking forward to seeing the show in August in Wembley

Not really into 'pop' but these guy is a serious performer

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

What an amazing show ! One of the best I've been to in a while. That stage was incredible.

Only gripe was those silly wristbands that are useless after the show. Lot of waste there.

Heading over to London tomorrow and seeing this show on Friday in Wembley

Looking forward too it especially as it looks visually amazing

Of course train strikes on the day of the show so alternative travel plans have to be made

Saw the show in Wembley Stadium last night. Visually it was spectacular, even if he's a bit of an odd individual he is a great showman and artist. Very much a casual fan and really liked the setlist but a little disappointed no 'Earned It' and 'Pray For Me' but beggers can't be choosers 'Starboy and Blinding Lights' will both go down in the 'best songs of the era'. The transition between songs were flawless and caught me off guard a few times. 'Crew love- Starboy- House of Balloons' was immense. I kept the now utterly useless wrist band 😄

Not sure about all the -engineered vocal effects & all that ' but I imagine you need the natural vocal ability to make them work etc. Can't say I was a fan of that Saxophone solo

Wembley is a great venue even if its tad bit expensive.

You'd really love too see what the likes of Bowie, Mercury and Prince would of done live with the available technology that this generations musicans acts and fans are seeing

Advertisement